- Description : Handcrafted jhumki shaped quiled bamboo earrings paired with colored beads.
- Dimensions L*H in Inches (after 1 inch of ear loop) : 0.75*0.75
- Crafted By : Rasila Ben.
- Material : Bamboo, stainless steel ear loops and colored beads.
- Uniqueness : Handcrafted, durable, contemporary, light weight and tells a beautiful journey of the tribal artisans of Dangs, Gujarat.
- Storage Instructions : Should be kept carefully, avoid moisture and water, if some fungus patches are seen clean the surface area with water and sun dry them and use it again. Now its durable for life long.
- Shelf Life : As the bamboo is treated there is minimum chances of fungus damage but there is only 1% chance of attracting fungus due to moisture and that too can be removed with easy steps.